This workshop was an initiative of Department of Civil Engineering,SSJP - Asangaon. The department has organized Two days FDP on “Disaster Mitigation and Management” from 6th and 7th December 2019.
The workshop was conducted by many eminent speakers:
- Dr.R.V.Sharma ,Retired Dy Director General of Meteorological Department,Colaba,Mumbai
- Dr.Vinay Nikam,Director,Enviro-con Urban,Hydro Environment Center(EU-HEC)
- Mr. Rajendra Lokhande, M.Sc. (Disaster Management). Working in disaster management department of MCGM, Mumbai
Following points were covered during workshop:
- Introduction to Disaster
- The effects on life and property.
- Hazards and causes of disaster
- Case studies on Disaster.
- Pre disaster phase and post disaster phase